View Profile Gorgorothx

All 98 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

hahaha

Nicely done. What would you do if I pooped on your mother's chest? lol jk Great movie, dude

...wow

Superbly written and animated. You should be making money with your art. *favorites*

heh

The girl needs a donkey punch, and the guy needs an alaskan pipeline. (Don't make me explain the alaskan pipeline... you'll just be deeply disturbed)

Well done...

I really enjoyed this. Nice little spin on the Madness series. Keep up the good shit!

haha

Krinkels, you are the master. The end.

holy shit...

You should be making money for doing this kind of work. I feel like I should pay you for watching it. Not much I can say here except: absolutely amazing.

So good.

This is good stuff, man. You should be very proud of this. Your style is amazing, and the sound was really eerie... which fit so well. Keep this going!

SmilingJoe343 responds:

This review makes me happy! I'm glad that all those months of work were not put to waste! Thanks!

haha

Weird, but in a really cool and enjoyable way. You guys rock my face off (with a chainsaw)

One word:

Fan-fucking-tastic. Great job guys, keepin it real with pixely goodness.

Mexifry responds:

Hell yeah. :)

...

AMAZING artwork and animation. You guys should be really proud of this work. Keep it up, you make NG awesome!

Rudy responds:

I am quite proud of the outcome of this collab, and I'm honestly glad you enjoyed it. :) Thank you for your kind review.

In St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Seven wifes with seven hats, seven hats with seven flats, seven flats with seven knives, seven knives with seven lies. Lies, knives, flats, hats, wives, Ives - who would win in a fight, a dead baby or Robot Shaq?

Scag Baron @Gorgorothx