View Profile Gorgorothx

All 98 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

Sweeeet

Awesome animation, and good use of black, white, and grey. I quite enjoyed this piece. Keep up the good work dude

MarcK responds:

Thanks, dude!

haha nice...

Wow guys, this is a fucking masterpiece. I'd have to say Stamper's was my favorite... sick son of a bitch, I love it!

Loved this...

I remember seeing this right after it was submitted, just forget to review it. Great work with the art and animation. Great ending too. Love it!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks :) I really loved making this toon, and it got me an A in the class I made it for. Glad you liked it!

hahaha!

Wow dude. Fucking loved it. The gimmicky camera part made me spit out my drink I laughed so hard. Nicely done, and hope I can provide you with more audio in the near future!

Battosai810 responds:

Hey man, glad you liked it :)
I'll be turning to you for even more audio in the future!
And clean the beverage off your screen if you care to :D

I love you

Probably one of the best movies I have ever seen on NG, and I've been here a few years. The old-school cutout style you used was actually well done, which is a feat unto itself. Nietzsche FTW!

Serdo responds:

Man, that was beautiful. Thanks!! ^_^

haha

Little oddities like this make me smile. Perfect for NG... decent art and animation, weird as fuck... great job!

haha

Stupid as hell, but still enjoyable. Good work as always, Kyaztro.

Wow dude...

I have much else to say but wow... This is an amazing piece of Pico cinema. Hope you get frontpage! Oh and you gave Nene a nice ass ;) Good shit!

hahaha

Wow, dude. This is just as good if not better than the Egoraptor ones. Funny as hell, and nicely animated ;)

Phobotech responds:

I can't see how it could possibly better (robots with tits and dicks? That might be a plus.) but thank you for the praise! Hope you'll like what I'm working on!

haha

Very nice, dude. Congrats on the front page ;)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hey, thanks a lot man!

In St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Seven wifes with seven hats, seven hats with seven flats, seven flats with seven knives, seven knives with seven lies. Lies, knives, flats, hats, wives, Ives - who would win in a fight, a dead baby or Robot Shaq?

Scag Baron @Gorgorothx