XCOM Series Trailer XCOM Series Trailer

Sweet!

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting something this good. Your drawings still aren't quite at the professional level, but you obviously know a great deal about animating and keeping the attention of your audience... which are really the most important things anyways! A+ 10/10 5/5 Keep 'em coming

P4D3LL05 responds:

Woah!
Thanks!!! It makes me happy to hear these words. :)

Tarboy Tarboy

Holy shitballs

Amazing animation, great premise.... you've got it all here, really. I don't know what else to say except: keep up the exceptional work!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Thank god.

It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it. ;)

I think I'll go link some Fred fans to this, heh heh.

Geography PIGS Geography PIGS

Nice!

This was very well done, dude. You will surely get an A, unless your teacher is an idiot! Informative, well drawn, with decent background music. I loved the Terminator ending too, haha.

Sonic In Glitchawg Sonic In Glitchawg

Wow.

retarded, pointless, and obnoxious... but effing hilarious! Like someone else said, best crappy flash ever!

PokeCame PokeCame

haha!

I really shouldn't be giving this a 10, but anything that has Pikachu getting a load to the face deserves top honors. Well played, sir. lol

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Wow.

I laughed and I cried. Good job guys. Punch Out will always have a place in my heart, and this one-upped it. P.S. Most of the comments here are people that take life too seriously. (Still love you guys)

i make stuff 2 i make stuff 2

haha

Random, funny, and awesome. Your weirdness is what makes this shit so good!

Omgiitsaomsfc #2 Omgiitsaomsfc #2

Haha nice

Well I've got to say that I expected this to be lame. Man, was I wrong. Great diversity, funny as hell, and good audio work. Nicely done, dude.

iShirm responds:

Oh, man - thanks for the nice review

Celebration of the Lizard Celebration of the Lizard

This...

was genius, and you have brought positive attention to the works of amazing dudes. Great animation, and pretty trippy art ;) Nicely done!