Space Beats Space Beats

Yeah!

For a rhythm game, this is absolutely great! Great variety of songs and the layout/graphics look quite professional. I will be playing this for quite some time. P.S. thanks for putting my song in this, it's an honor!

Cheers -Alex

littleMonsterGames responds:

Haha, thanks man!

You have it backwards - it's an honor for ME to have your song in the game :P

Thanks again,
-Cam.

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Nice!

Decent little game here. Props for using Strapping Young Lad as the menu screen music.

Edgo Edgo

hmmm...

The graphics are really cool... but I have to say this: This game is impossibly hard. So hard that it's really not even playable. I'm giving you a four because I can see that you obviously put a little effort into the graphics and coding etc... but I would strongly recommend testing your own games before you publish them for mainstream play.

Pachira responds:

Did you lose? :(
Try playing on novice difficulty.

!! Mission NewGrounds !! !! Mission NewGrounds !!

Awesome!

Top notch graphics, and a fun little game! Also thanks for using my music, Ashley. You have a bright future in flash, I must say!

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Haha, Thanks!! Your welcome... I wish I could have used more of your music... Next time... Thanks for the 10!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome game

I loved it. Graphics were good, and everything was just like a console RPG. I think the Mecha medal is glitched, because I beat him and never got it.

Lasers Lasers

Very good

Not the most original game ever, but awesome nonetheless. I actually like the simplistic graphics, too.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

haha

Awesome game, man. I loved the death animations on those furry little bastards. Give this game NG medals!!!

GP-studios responds:

I am looking into medals, waiting to hear back if I can add them. Hopefully yes :)

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Frogger would be proud, noble Chinaman. Keep up the 8-bit communism.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Anything

for the love of country!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

HAHA

Me rike! Me rike! I rike to pray arot!