XCOM Series Trailer XCOM Series Trailer

Sweet!

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting something this good. Your drawings still aren't quite at the professional level, but you obviously know a great deal about animating and keeping the attention of your audience... which are really the most important things anyways! A+ 10/10 5/5 Keep 'em coming

P4D3LL05 responds:

Woah!
Thanks!!! It makes me happy to hear these words. :)

Tarboy Tarboy

Holy shitballs

Amazing animation, great premise.... you've got it all here, really. I don't know what else to say except: keep up the exceptional work!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Thank god.

It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it. ;)

I think I'll go link some Fred fans to this, heh heh.

Space Beats Space Beats

Yeah!

For a rhythm game, this is absolutely great! Great variety of songs and the layout/graphics look quite professional. I will be playing this for quite some time. P.S. thanks for putting my song in this, it's an honor!

Cheers -Alex

littleMonsterGames responds:

Haha, thanks man!

You have it backwards - it's an honor for ME to have your song in the game :P

Thanks again,
-Cam.

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Nice!

Decent little game here. Props for using Strapping Young Lad as the menu screen music.

Edgo Edgo

hmmm...

The graphics are really cool... but I have to say this: This game is impossibly hard. So hard that it's really not even playable. I'm giving you a four because I can see that you obviously put a little effort into the graphics and coding etc... but I would strongly recommend testing your own games before you publish them for mainstream play.

Pachira responds:

Did you lose? :(
Try playing on novice difficulty.

Sunset Highway Sunset Highway

Fan-fuckin-tastic! I love retrowave stuff and this slots in nicely to the whole "80s but not 80s" sound. Absolutely love the solo synth at the end. A+ work. I am curious as to what plugins you used for this track?

Intracate responds:

Thank you for the response, Gorgorothx :) I use FL Studio as the DAW of choice with Massive, Vanguard for all of my synths and effects, along with various drum samples to build my tracks; simple EQing and mixing tools. Maximus and Tls Maximizer are the two main plugins I use for mastering.

The Falcon Vomitus The Falcon Vomitus

mwah

This is killer diller fo riller and it ain't no filler. Ya fill me?

McTittystompsMAGEEE responds:

lolz thanx alex your fruggun shmexy rexy!!!

Reduplicative Paramnesia Reduplicative Paramnesia

He shits in my woods, and then I yell "trespasser!" and fill his mouth with buckshot. Awesome song, old skool minimal vibe with a great beat. Very enjoyable sir, now I will go make a popsicle in your image, and proceed to gobble it up with great ferocity.

McTittystompsMAGEEE responds:

lmao yea there he go n***a be POOPIN' an shit.

Sonic hot hentai Sonic hot hentai

I tip my hat to you...

for the clearly visible piece of corn ;)

night city night city

Probably

One of the neatest illustrations I've ever seen. Something about the colors and the depth... just awesome.

DAD Wallpaper DAD Wallpaper

Nice!

Very.... purple! Your skills are among the best, keep up the good work.